A portal called ‘Bhuvan Aadhaar’ is a result of a major collaboration between “The National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), a core unit of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, and the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).” Through this portal, aadhaar cardholders can avail of three premium facilities including, Geospatial display of #Aadhaar Centres, Route Navigation to nearest Aadhaar Centres, and Proximity Analysis.
UIDAI Launches Bhuvan Aadhaar Portal In Collaboration With NRSC And ISRO
UIDAI introduced the ISRO portal with a tweet that reads, “UIDAI in collaboration with #NRSC #ISRO introduces the ‘Bhuvan Aadhaar’ portal which has 3 premium features.”
How To Know The Location of Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra?
- First, visit the official site.
- Then select ‘Centers Nearby’’ to track the location of any nearby Aadhaar Seva Kendra. After selecting this option choose your city and state to go ahead.
- You can also search for Seva centres by searching ‘Search by Aadhaar Seva Kendra’, but for this, you will need to remember the name of aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Another option is that you can ‘Search by PIN Code’. By choosing this option you will get a geospatial display of Aadhaar Centers while entering the PIN Code.
- A person also searches ‘State-wise Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ by entering information like State, District, Sub-district, and Centre type. Thus, you will get the list of aadhaar Seva Kendra in your area.
- Within the tools section, an Aadhaar Card holder can also choose proximity to track down the location of their preferred aadhaar centre.
Recently UIDAI has also launched the Aadhaar FaceRD app which “captures a live person’s face for Aadhaar authentication using Face Authentication Technology “and captures live person’s face for Aadhaar authentication using Face Authentication Technology.”
“Aadhaar cardholders can use this app to perform face authentication for Aadhaar applications like Jeevan Pramaan and Ration Distribution (PDS). Co-Win Vaccination App, Farmer Welfare Programs, and Scholarship schemes.”