The Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) always made changes in the process for the benefit of its subscribers. This time, the EPFO subscribers can check their EPF and/or PF balance without the Universal Account Number. EPFO has made a new adaption to its system where EPF subscriber now no needs to carry their UAN number to check EPF balance. Here is how!
Know, how to check PF balance without UAN number
- Firstly, visit the official website of the EPFO
- Then, log in to the EPFO home page
- Hit on the ‘click here to know your EPF balance‘ option
- Once you hit the option, you will be redirected to a new page where you are required to fill in certain details
- Enter your EPF office, state, PF account number, establishment code, and other details
- After this, hit on the acknowledgement button and proceed with the ‘I agree’ option
- Now, your PF or EPF balance will be displayed on the screen
Also Read: Here’s How You Can Check And Download Your PF Details Via UMANG Mobile App
How Can You Check Your PF balance with UAN number?
Also, if you hold your UAN number with yourself, then you can check the Provident Fund balance easily. You just need to give a miss call to 7738299899 or simply send an SMS to 7738299899 from your registered mobile number.