Punjab Police is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment drive 2023, to join the Governing authorities as Constables. So, the eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after registering on the official website.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 Detail
- The application submission process is currently active.
- The recruitment will end on March 8, 2023.
- “This recruitment drive is to fill 1,746 Constable vacancies in Punjab Police, of which 570 posts are reserved for women candidates.”
Age Limit Criteria
- “Candidates who are in the age group of 18-28 years (as on January 1, 2023) can apply for these posts. Candidates belonging to reserved categories will be given relaxation in the upper age limit.”
Also read:RBI Allows UPI Transactions to Foreign Travellers
- “In addition, all candidates must have passed the Matric exam with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language specified by the Punjab Government.”
- “The height of male candidates should be at least 5 feet 7 inches and for female candidates, it is 5 feet 2 inches.”
- “Selection of candidates will be done in three stages. Stage-I will have two computer-based, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type papers.”
- “Stage II will have a Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST) and stage III will be document scrutiny.”