The West Central Railway (WCR) is inviting interested and eligible candidates via Railway Recruitment drive 2022 to join them as apprentices. This recruitment drive is expected to fill up 2521 jobs and users can apply online after visiting the official website. The last date to apply for this recruitment drive is December 17, 2022
Railway Recruitment 2022 Details
- “Candidates who want to apply for the posts must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50 per cent marks, in aggregate, from a recognised Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. The age limit of the candidate should be between 15 to 24 years of age.”
- “Selection will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of average marks obtained in the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) plus ITI/Trademarks. On the basis of trade/division/unit opted by the candidate, a merit list will be prepared ie. Trade wise, division/unit wise & community-wise.”
There are total of 2521 job vacancies out of which:
- JBP Division will get 884
- BPL Division will get 614
- KOTA Division will get 685
- WRS KOTA will get 160
- CRWS BPL will get 158
- HQ JBP will get 20
- The application fee is Rs 100 for all candidates except SC/ST, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, and Women.
The selected candidate will be engaged as apprentices for the period applicable for the designated trade and they will be paid a stipend during their training as per existing rules.
How To Apply For Railway Recruitment Drive 2022?
- First, open the official website.
- Now tap on ‘Recruitment-Railway Recruitment Cell-Engagement of Act Apprentice for 2022-23’.
- Next, enter all your details and complete the application form.
- Lastly, pay the fees and take out the printout for future reference.