RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Registration Started Apply Today
Reserve Bank of India is initiating the online registration process for the recruitment of assistants from 17th Feb 2022. According to the short memo, the registration process will be active till 8 march 2022. This is the best opportunity for graduates to apply for the job provided by RBI itself. The bank is conducting the exam on a national level for which the total number of vacancies is 950. Candidates will be recruited for the offices across the country. For this purpose, the banks all over India are categorised as North, West, South and East zones.
The exam will be conducted in different phases to check the eligibility of the candidates. The payment period of examination fees is valid from 17 February to 8 March 2022. RBI assistant prelims or the first phase of the exam will be conducted on 26 and 27 March, 2022. Those who will clear the prelims will be eligible for mains for which the candidates can expect the exam date in May.
Note: there will be the negative marking of 1/4th marks in both prelims and mains
Also read:SBI Is Hiring 48 Assistant Managers All Over India
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Exam
- Website link will be active between- 17 February 2022 to 8 March 2022
- Payment Duration- 17 February 2022 to 8 March 2022
- Scheduled Date of Prelims- 26 & 27 March 2022
- Expected month for Mains- May 2022
RBI Assistant Eligibility
Must be graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline
Knowledge of word processing on pc is a must
Candidates must be proficient in the language needed who are applying for particularly recruitment office
The age limit is 20 to 28 years
Candidates have to pass the prelims and mains to be eligible for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Here are the steps to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, you will see the option for ‘ Applications for 950 Assistant posts’
- Then Register yourself on the RBI portal
- Fill out the application form for the post and upload your documents
- Then in the next step, you will have to pay the application fees and submit it