Notification For RBI Recruitment 2022
In RBI Recruitment 2022, Reserve Bank Of India is inviting eligible candidates to join them as Grade B officers. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive before April 18 online. As per the official notice, phase I of the RBI Grade B officers exam will be held on May 28 and phase II will be held on June 25.
Number of Vacancies
For Grade B:
- General- 238 posts
- DEPR- 31 posts
- DSIM- 25 posts
- Application process start date: March 28.
- The last date to apply online: is April 18.
- Last date for submitting the fee: is April 18
- Exam Date for Phase I: May 28 to August 6
- Exam Date for Phase II: June 25
- “Grade B DR- DEPR/ DSIM” for Phase I- July 2
- In Phase for papers II & III: August 6
- Exam date for assistant manager online: May 21
For Grade B Officers:
“Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters/years.”
“A Master’s Degree in Economics (or any other master’s degree where “Economics” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Economics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics) .”
“A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.”
To Read Detailed Official Notification Directly Open This Link.
Also read:IGNOU Admissions 2022: Last Date To Apply Extended
How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2022?
Steps to apply:
- Visit the official site .
- On the homepage, you will see “opportunities at RBI”.
- On the new page click on “RBI Grade B Recruitment” then select “Apply Now”.
- The rest of the process is very easy, just fill out the information and pay the fee.
- Don’t forget to take the printout.