Railways has introduced a new and special package for those traveling to Vaishno Devi. You can now reach for Vaishno Devi Darshan much faster than before. If you want or are planning to visit Vaishno Devi on a budget, Railways has introduced a Rs 14,000 package. Every Friday, the tour begins.
The IRCTC has also shared the following information on Twitter
The Mata Vaishno Devi Rail Tour Package introduced by IRCTC will allow you to travel by train for 5 nights and 6 days. The special and unique feature of this package is that you can travel in third AC every Friday. This package is available for traveling from Mumbai.
Package Details For Mata Vaishnodevi
|Package Name||Mata Vaishnodevi|
|Duration||5 Nights And 6 days|
|Itinerary||Mumbai – Katra – Vaishnodevi – Patnitop – Mumbai|
|Number Of People||3AC – 4 People|
|Train Details||1. Train number-12471 Time: 11:00 am- 17:20 pm|
2. Train number- 12472 Time: 9:55 am- 16:10 pm
Package Cost Of Mata Vaishnodevi
- The single occupancy charge for this package is Rs 22900.
- The double occupancy will cost Rs.14500 per person.
- For three persons, it will cost Rs.14000 per person.
- When it comes to kid fares for traveling, a child between the ages of 5 and 11 with a bed costs Rs. 11000.
- A youngster traveling without a bed will be charged Rs. 10600.
The Package Inclusions Of Mata Vaishnodevi Include
- AC Tier: Third AC
- Non-AC vehicle transfers from Katra – Hotel – Katra.
- Transfer from Katra to Patnitop and return in a non-AC vehicle.
- Meals (Three Breakfasts And Three Dinners Included)
- Accommodation: Hotel stay at Katra.
- Travel protection insurance.
- All taxes are included.