Steel Authority of India is inviting interested and eligible candidates through SAIL Recruitment drive 2022, to join the organisation as a consultant and in other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Details
- “The registration process was started on November 26 and will close on December 17, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 259 posts in the organisation.”
- Sr. Consultant: 2 Posts
- Consultant/ Senior Medical Officer: 8 Posts
- Medical Officer: 5 Posts
- Manager: 6 Posts
- Dy Manager: 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 22 Posts
- S3 / S1 Grades: 128 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 24 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 54 Posts
- Eligibility criteria are needed to explain in detail, so you can read the detailed notification by clicking on the link mentioned at the bottom.
- “The application fees are ₹700/- for E1 and above posts for the General/OBC/EWS category, ₹500 for S3 posts and ₹300 for S1 posts. No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/Departmental candidates. However, SC/ST/ PwBD/ESM/Departmental candidates will be charged with Processing Fee only. For more related details candidates can check the official site of SAIL.”
Click this link to read the official notification in detail here.