With the #metoo movement in much hype, Bollywood is coming out with shocking revelations every other day.
And this time, it is about Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
With the allegations of sexual harassment against actor Nana Patekar and director Vikas Bahl doing rounds on social media platforms, this newest revelation about the fact that ‘Salman hit Aishwarya multiple times’ has shaken the nation.
Everyone in the B-town kind of knew, in a hush-hush manner, that the relationship between Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai was not typically smooth one. Even after their official break-up, Aish was tormented on her movie sets because of the reputation that Salman held. But the shocking facts about the number of times he hit Aish is something that is really a shame.
Here are the facts you need to know about “Salman Khan” who claims to run “Being Human” but was clearly not acting as a humane person during his relationship with Aishwarya.
1. The clarification Salman gave when asked if he has ever hit a woman!
This is what sparked the fire. It led people to dig in and gather information about what Aishwarya had to say about her breakup. And this is how the story unfolds.
2. When Aishwarya was asked how did Salaman react after their break-up
3. What Salman suspected?
4. Aishwarya on ‘Who all did Salman link her with!’
5. Aishwarya ‘About being physically hit’
6. Aishwarya on ‘working during her relationship’
7. Aishwarya on ‘What else did Salman do?’
8. Aishwarya On ‘What she endured during her relationship’
9. Aishwarya On ‘Why She Ended Her Relationship With Salman’
10. Meanwhile, Salman looks at all of this with much ease. his take on abuses was justified with this sentence.
11. He believed whatever he did was “Love”
Going by his thoughts, this is what he had to say about the whole ordeal.
Really? Is this what love is?
Salman believes that its OK to hit a female if you love her. He believes fights only take place when you love someone.
Whatever Salman said in order to clarify his past actions, certainly cannot be accepted. If an educated and powerful actor like Salman comes up with such statements that are literally contradicting with the whole concept of love, who would people look up to?
After all, love has many shades. And if this is the shade everyone chooses to follow, as Salaman did, the world would be void of any kind of love soon.
Because whatever be the case, abuse in any kind is not LOVE! It never was!