A performing business is a 24 hrs responsibility, ups and downs are common and persistence is necessary. But what is not common in a running business is a constant loss and slow market. Thus, it’s better to get a side income. What’s bad about getting ₹60,000 to ₹70,000 a month with a simple one-time investment? Nothing, right? So, here’s an SBI Business Scheme that allows you to earn monthly returns after a one-time investment of around ₹5 Lakh.
SBI Business Scheme For Investors
So, this scheme is about opting for an SBI ATM franchise. Whenever you take a look at an ATM Machine, don’t think that the related bank has installed it. There are specific ATM Machine contractors in India who are responsible for seizing the ATM opportunities for these banks. They fulfil the demand of the banks and look for places to install the ATMs. In the case of SBI, these are the contractors that are responsible for installing ATMs at different locations in India: Tata Indicash, Muthoot ATM and India One ATM. so if you want to apply for an SBI ATM Franchise to invest in this business scheme you will have to contact them via associated official websites. However, you will need to be careful while applying because there are many fraudulent websites that deceive customers. So, only apply through official channels.
Terms And Conditions For SBI ATM Franchise
- A vacant area of 50-80 feet square to set up the ATM.
- The visible location where no other ATM is installed for at least 100 meters.
- 24 hrs of power supply with 1kW electricity connection.
- Your provided space should be covered with concrete walls and roofs, which means a secure structure.
- If your offered place is in a secure society then you will be needing a no-objection certificate form the authority for installing V-SAT.
Documents Required For SBI ATM Franchise
- ID Proof- whichever is asked
- Address Proof.
- Passbook and bank details
- GST details
- And other financial documents asked.