Reliance Retail and SBI Card have announced their partnership to launch the Reliance SBI Card. Cardholders who buy at different Reliance Retail locations will benefit from the co-branded credit card from SBI and Reliance Retail. The lifestyle-focused card will provide its clients across segments with various spending demands, from mass to premium, with a variety of programs and unique benefits.
There are two versions of the card available: the Reliance SBI Card and the Reliance SBI Card PRIME. Reliance SBI Cardholders will receive exclusive perks and incentives while purchasing at Reliance Retail’s wide and varied ecosystem, which includes everything from groceries to furniture to jewelry, consumer electronics to medicine, and much more. This was said in the official release.
Along with privileges and rewards, the official release stated that cardholders will also be eligible to receive continuous, customized offers from the SBI Card.
V Subramaniam, Director, Reliance Retail Limited stated “Our co-branded credit card with SBI Card is one more step towards this commitment. We are excited to partner with SBI Card, a leader in the card industry, to offer Reliance SBI Card with a wide range of benefits, exclusive discounts, and rewards for shopping with us online and at all our stores. Together with SBI Card, we hope to continue to exceed expectations and bring joy to our customers,”
Abhijit Chakravorty, MD & CEO, of SBI Card, also stated “ Reliance SBI Card has been developed as a holistic product that is relevant for major consumer segments. It is a powerful addition to our robust co-brand portfolio, and we expect this to become a popular credit card given the universal usage avenues that it offers,”
Features Of Reliance SBI Card
- To use the Reliance SBI Card PRIME, users must pay an annual fee of ₹2,999 plus any relevant taxes.
- The yearly charge for holders of Reliance SBI Cards is ₹499, inclusive of relevant taxes.
- Cardholders who reach the yearly spending milestone of ₹1,00,000 on Reliance SBI Card and ₹3,00,000 on Reliance SBI Card PRIME are eligible for a fee waiver of the renewal charge.
- This card was released on the RuPay network and is composed of recyclable plastic.
- Credit cardholders may use their cards at JioMart, Ajio, Reliance Jewels, Urban Ladder, Netmeds, and many other major Reliance retail brands, including Reliance Smart, Smart Bazaar, Reliance Fresh Signature, Reliance Digital, and Reliance Trends.