The State Bank of India has released a job announcement for Apprentices. Candidates interested in the post can view the announcement on the bank’s official website, https://sbi.co.in/. The registration process starts from September 1, 2023.
SBI will also post notices for Clerk and Probationary Officer positions (SBI Clerk 2023 and SBI PO 2023) on its careers website, https://sbi.co.in/. According to previous years’ trends, these notices are sent in the first and third weeks of September, respectively. Notifications will include the number of vacancies, application, exam, and admit card dates, as well as other vital information on eligibility, application procedure, and so on.
Application Procedure For SBI PO Clerk Recruitment 2023
Below are the steps you are required to follow to apply for SBI PO Clerk Recruitment
- Visit SBI’s official website and look for the Careers option link.
- A new page will come up, where candidates may look for the PO or Clerk online application link.
- Register by clicking on the link.
- Log in to your account.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fees.
- Submit the page by clicking the submit button.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For SBI PO Clerk Recruitment 2023
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any field, or an equivalent certification.
- Those in their last year or semester of study can also apply provisionally. If they are called for an interview, they must provide proof of qualification.
- The candidate’s age should be between 21 and 30 years old.
Important Dates SBI PO Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Opening date of application: September 1, 2023
- Closing date of application: September 21, 2023
- Written exam: October/ November 2023