About SBI Recruitment 2022
State Bank Of India (SBI) is the 43rd largest bank in the world. An Indian Multinational Public Sector Bank ranked 221 in the list of fortune 500 companies. And now the bank is inviting the interested and eligible candidates to be the SCO (Specialist Cadre Officer) officers. With the latest recruitment process of the bank the candidates who wish to join can apply. This is the chance of a lifetime for the candidates to enter the Banking sector with such MNC.
The Bank needs candidates for the 4 vacant posts which are Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Deputy Chief Technology Officer (e-Channels), & Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Core Banking).
The process to apply for these posts is completely online. Starting date for the SBI Recruitment 2022 for Specialist Cadre Officer was March 4, 2022. And the last date to apply for the recruitment process is March 31, 2022.
Read The Recruitment Details
The number of vacant posts as per designations are:
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer in Core Banking- 1 post
- Chief Information Officer- 1 post
- Chief Technology Officer- 1 post
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer in e-Channels- 1 post
Important Dates For SBI Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for the application process: march 4, 2022
- Last to apply for the recruitment: March 31, 2022
The application fee varies category wise:
- For General & EWS the application free is Rs.750
- For others there is no application fee.
Eligibility Criteria Post Wise
- For Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Core Banking): the candidates who have bachelor’s degree or master’s in software engineering and MBA will give an advantage.
- For Deputy Chief Technology Officer (e-Channels): Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering and MBA will be a bonus point.
- The eligibility criteria Chief Information Officer & For the Chief Technology Officer is same as above two posts.