The State Bank of India is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the SBI recruitment drive 2023 to join them as Support Officers on a contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through the official website online.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Details
- “Selected candidates will be appointed for a tenure of 01 year. Selected candidates will be appointed in Hyderabad.”
- “As per the SBI Recruitment 2023 official notification, the maximum age limit for applying for this job post is 63 years.”
- “As per the SBI Recruitment 2023 official notification, the online application has started from 18.03.2023 and the last date for filling out the online application form is 01.04.2023.”
- “The officer should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. Any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/pensionable service (both conditions need to be satisfied) as of the date of applying for voluntary retirement as per e-Circular Nos. CDO/P&HRD-PM/58/2015-16 dated 07.10.2015 & CDO/P&HRD-PM/12/2017-18 dated 05.05.2017 will be eligible for engagement in the Bank on attaining the age of 60 years.”
- “Support Officer: Rs 40,000- 45,000 per month.”
- “Candidates will be selected through a shortlisting cum personal interview process.”
Also read:What are the Tax Benefits of Opening an NPS Account At SBI?
Steps to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023:
- First, visit the official website.
- Now click on the official notification link- ‘Engagement of Retired Bank Employees on Contract Basis-Anytime Channel’.
- Next, register yourself and upload the required documents
- Now, pay the application fee and download the hard copy of the application form for yourself.