The State Bank of India is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 to join them as Program Manager & other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process via the official website.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Details
- The registration process started on January 20.
- Applications will only be accepted till February 9, 2023
- Vice President: 1 post
- Program Manager: 4 posts
- Manager Quality & Training: 1 post
- Command Centre Manager: 3 posts
- “The selection of candidates will be based on Short-listing, Interviews & CTC Negotiation. The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.”
Also read:All Types of EPF Forms and Their Uses
- “Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is ₹750/- for General/EWS/OBC candidates and no fees/intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates. The payment can be made by using a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.”
Read the official notification here.