The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager. Read on to find out important details like age, eligibility criteria, method of application, etc.
How To Apply For SEBI Recruitment
The Securities and Exchange Board of India has released a notification for Grade A recruitment. It is for the post of assistant manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of SEBI,https://www.sebi.gov.in/.The process of application can be done till July 31, 2022.SEBI is hiring for Assistant Manager posts in various domains including General, Legal, IT, Research, and Official language. A total of 120 vacancies are being offered under the following categories.
Age Limit For SEBI Recruitment 2022
For applying a candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as of June 30, 2022, which means the candidate must have been born on or after July 01, 1992. The application fee for applying is Rs 1000 for Unreserved/OBC/EWSs categories and Rs 100 for SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates.
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Process Of Application
- Go to the official website sebi.gov.in
- On the appeared homepage, click on the Vacancy tab.
- A new page would open, and clicking on the link reads, ‘SEBI Recruitment Exercise – Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 – Information Technology Stream’.
- On the appeared page, click on the apply online link.
- IBPS application window would open.
- Register yourself by submitting the asked details and generate your login credentials.
- Login and apply for the post.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the scanned documents.
- Pay and application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the form, if needed.
About Selection Process
The selection process is having three stages. These are as follows:
- Online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each
- Online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each