Aadhaar Card photo, for most of us, is a blunder that we wish hadn’t had happened. in the first place. And guess what? Even all the fame of Bollywood can’t save one from the embarrassment that an Aadhaar card picture could bring along. Like have a look at this picture of Riteish Deshmukh and you would know what we are trying to confess here.
Also, the fact that the Aadhaar card is an important identification document that contains information like demographic details and biometric data, including name, address, contact details, photo, and biometric might prompt many to keep it updated.
So if you too want to change your Aadhaar card details, especially the Aadhaar card picture then here is how you can do so.
- One who wish to change their Aadhaar card picture will have to visit the nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre/Aadhaar Sewa Kendra.
- But before that, you need to download the Aadhaar Enrolment Form from UIDAI’s website and fill the same.
- Next, you need to submit the form at Aadhaar Sewa Kendra and provide your biometric details.
- The executive will take your live photograph and you need to provide biometrics to approve your details.
- A fee of Rs 25+ GST will also be charged for the service.
- You will also get an acknowledgment slip containing the URN.
- The update request number (URN), for the unware, can be used to check the Aadhaar update status.
How to download the updated Aadhaar Card online
- Thankfully, you can download your updated Aadhar card online
- For this, visit the UIDAI portal and download the updated aadhaar from there.
- Notably, you can download either a normal Aadhaar card or a masked Aadhaar card
- It is recommended to refresh your Aadhaar details in the mAadhaar as well as the DigiLocker app