Single-Wnidow Portal To Be Modified
In a move towards convenience for pensioners and senior citizens, it was announced by Union Minister Jitendra Singh that Single-Window Portal will soon be available for them. As per the details given by the Minister, the portal will help to be in contact with the pensioners and associates across the country. Plus the portal will be capable of recording their feedback, suggestions, and grievances with quick response.
His statement goes, “The objective of Common Pension Portal is to create a single window digital mechanism for pensioners to raise their grievances and get the same resolved without approaching different authorities in person.”
Process Will Be Much Faster
As per the details said him, the Ministry will hold the responsibility to receive, process, and disburse the requested pension claims. As for Grievances, they will be quickly analyzed and move forward to the responsible Ministry for the solution.
Minister Jitendra Singh further added, “SCOVA is a useful platform for holding consultations with the stakeholders, the pensioners through their Associations and concerned Ministries/Departments. SCOVA provides the Associations with an opportunity for raising their issues concerning pensioners’ welfare etc. directly before the concerned ministries/departments.”
For the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare, the experience, knowledge, and efforts of the retired employees will provide an excellent source of development. Said Mr. Singh.
Further stated, “The facility to submit life certificates online through Jeevan PramaanPortal was launched by the Prime Minister in November 2014 with the objective to provide a convenient and transparent facility to pensioners for submission of Life Certificate.”
Also read:FD Interest Rates Sliced By 40 BPS By The Bank, Check Details
5 Important Services That Single-Window Portal Will Provide To Pensioners:
- The main objective to create a common pension portal is to provide the pensioners with an effective and quick platform to record their grievances to provide quick solutions. With this elders will not need to approach different authorities for their problems to be resolved.
- Portal will allow the pensioners and their associates to be in constant touch across the country.
- This newly designed system will be responsible for quickly receiving inputs, suggestions, and grievances with fluid response.
- The Ministry will be responsible for all the diverse tasks that this portal will perform.
- Only the pensioners and officers will be able to see the grievances until it’s been solved.