The applications for the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019 (CHSL) conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are now open. As per the official notice of SSC, the application process which begun on 3rd December would remain open till the 10th of January.
Aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria as spelled out by the commission in the official notification can make the application by visiting the official website of SSC. To guide you out in this regards here we bring you the complete information about the process.
The eligibility criteria for making an application for SSC CHSL 2019 as defined by the commission is mentioned below:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for the post.
- The upper age is capped at 27 years. The age will be calculated as on January 1, 2020.
- For reserved category candidates, there are relaxations in the upper age limit. For SC/ST it is five years; for OBC it is three years, and for PwD it is 10 years. For PwD candidates belonging to OBC and SC/ST category the relaxation is 13 and 15 years, respectively. Ex-servicemen category applicants will get a relaxation of three years
- The candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For the post of data entry operator (DEO) applicant must have science stream with mathematics in class 12
Candidates who are targeting the SSC CHSL 2019 exam must note the important dates related to the exam to remain up to date with the process. The details about the important dates are tabled below:
|Start of Application cum Registration Process||3rd December 2019|
|Last Date For Registration and Application||10th January 2020|
|Last Date For Online Fee Payment||12th January 2020|
|Last Date For Fee Payment Through Bank Challan||14th January 2020|
|Date of Online Exam (Paper I)||16th to 27th March 2020|
|Date of Online Exam (Paper-II )||28th June 2020|
Process Of Making Application
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned step by step process for making an application for the SSC CHSL 2019 exam:
- Visit the official Website: ssc.nic.in
- If you are first time applying for an SSC exam then click on new user and the register
- If you have applied for SSC exams earlier use the login details to enter the application portal, no need for fresh registration
- Log-in using registration number and select SSC CHSL 2019 Exam
- Click on Apply
- Fill in All the necessary details as asked for
- Next Upload Images as asked for
- Click Submit
- Now Pay the Application Fee
- Click on Final Submit
- The application would be submitted
- Save the PDF of the submitted application form for future reference