The Staff Selection Commission or SSC is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for SSC recruitment drive 2023 for Stenographer Grade C,D vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process via the official website.
SSC Recruitment 2023 Details
- “The last date to apply for the Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment exam is August 23.”
- “According to SSC’s calendar, the Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment exam will be conducted on October 12 and October 13.”
- “ Those who register for the recruitment exam will have to pass a written test which will be followed by a skill test. The written recruitment test will be held in a computer-based test mode format.”
Eligibility and Age Limit
- “Those applying for Stenographer Grade C should be between 18 years and 30 years. The minimum age requirement for Stenographer Grade D is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 27 years as on January 1, 2023.”
- “Apart from age criteria, candidates must have passed Class 12 or its equivalent exam from a recognised board or university.”
- “Candidates under the general and Other Backward Class (OBC) category need to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Whereas, ST/SC/PH and Women candidates have been exempted from payment of fees.”
- “Through the SSC Stenographer recruitment exam, candidates will fill the Group C and D Non-gazetted vacancies in several Departments / Ministries/ Organisations of the Government of India.”
Here’s the official website to apply.