Customers of ICICI Bank, take note that now opening an FD account can help you achieve both short-term and long-term goals in life. Customers of ICICI Bank can now apply for a fixed deposit online using the iMobile Pay app.
People look for numerous investment alternatives to reach financial objectives in life, and one of the investment instruments that consumers can choose is fixed deposits (FDs) since FDs can give investors decent returns while keeping the funds safe.
Interestingly, fixed deposit investments can help investors attain a variety of life goals, such as saving for retirement, accumulating cash for large-ticket purchases, and many more.
How to Open Fixed Deposit on iMobile Pay?
With several developments in the financial sector, it is now easy to open an FD account. The full transaction can be done without visiting the bank. With ICICI Bank iMobile Pay, you can open a fixed deposit without any problems.
How Do I Apply for an iMobile Pay Fixed Deposit?
- Log in to your iMobile Pay by entering your fingerprint or pin.
- Following that, select the ‘Accounts and Deposits’ option.
- Select ‘Deposits (FD/RD)’.
- To open an FD, click the ‘Open FD’ button.
- In the next step add the amount you wish to deposit as a fixed deposit.
- Following that, you must choose the Investment Period.
- Choose ‘Interest Payout’ from the drop-down menu.
- Following that, select the ‘Debit Account’ from which the investment money will be deducted.
- You can select ‘Auto Renewal’.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Carefully examine the details.
- When you click the ‘Submit’ button, your FD will be generated.
What Are the Advantages of Fixed Deposit Investing?
- Maintains your funds and provides returns
- Fixed deposits provide guaranteed returns on investment and keep funds secure.
- A Variety of Tenure Options
Customers can now easily and quickly open an FD account online. They may now invest in FDs with ease using ICICI Bank iMobile Pay. This will assist them in meeting their long-term and short-term financial objectives.