OpenAI launched ChatGPT, an AI Chatbot which has achieved a considerable amount of users since its release last month. One of the best features of this chatbot is its language-based model, which replies to all of your queries and inquiries in a conversational format. If you’ve been using ChatGPT for a long and want to learn how to combine it with WhatsApp then follow the below- steps to go ahead.
Steps for integrating ChatGPT on WhatsApp
- The first step is to visit the official website of Shmooz AI and then click start Shmoozing and it automatically redirects you to WhatsApp.
- On the WhatsApp screen tap “continue to chat” and it will take you to the WhatsApp chat screen.
- On the screen there will be a pre-written message, you need to just simply send and the ChatBot will send you a reply.
- And this is this simple, now you can have a conversation with Shmooz AI, and the chatbot will reply to you instantly.
Things to keep in mind while using ChatGPT on WhatsApp
- Schmooz has integrated ChatGPT with its ChatBot by making it a mediator. It is always important to remember that Shmooz AI is a paid service, with just the first 20 messages being free.
- You can use the paid version of Shmooz AI which starts from $9.99 per month giving unlimited access.
- Shmooz AI never allows its users to use their own OpenAI API while there are several other ways to use ChatGPT on WhatsApp using different API integrations and different commands.
Benefits of using ChatGPT with WhatsApp
- One of the major benefits of integrating ChatGPT with WhatsApp is that you can use it 24*7 irrespective of the time zones and business hours.
- ChatGPT offers personalized responses to all your queries in a conversational manner which makes the user feel valued.
- ChatGPT can proceed with a large amount of information at once which gives an ease to the users of not spending too much time searching for the information on google.