The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has added all of its lines to its WhatsApp-based ticketing service, which is fantastic news for commuters using the Delhi Metro. The service, which debuted in May, has so far only been accessible through the Airport Express Line.
“Most Indians favor WhatsApp as their primary messaging app, and purchasing a metro ticket is now as simple as contacting a friend or relative. According to DMRC Managing Director Vikas Kumar, this integration would persuade more commuters to make the Delhi metro their preferred means of transportation.
Since the WhatsApp chatbot will be available in English and Hindi, it will be accessible to many Delhi Metro riders.
Steps To Buy Delhi Metro Ticket Via WhatsApp
- Save 9650855800, the DMRC’s official WhatsApp number;
- You can scan the Chatbot QR code that is clearly displayed at the station’s ticket and customer service counters;
- Text “Hello” to the number
- Decide on your language preference
- Select your preferred choice from the list, such as Buy Ticket, Last Journey Ticket, or Retrieve Ticket;
- Select the stations for the source and destination
- Determine the number of tickets to be bought
- Verify and make the payment securely using a credit card, debit card, or UPI using the integrated payment gateway
- Get a ticket with a QR code right in the WhatsApp chat
- Enter and depart the AFC gates by scanning the QR ticket on your smartphone at the appropriate scanner.