Which is the most beautiful hotel you have been to?
A five star? A seven star? A hotel by the beach? Or maybe in the mountains? But wait, till you see this beautiful hotel which changes colors with every season. And no, the hotel owners don’t get it painted every month.
So what is it? It is actually a Canadian hotel which has plants all over its outer walls. As the season’s pass, the flowers bloom and that’s what makes this hotel look like its coming straight out of a storybook.
Here are 25 pictures of the beautiful Sylvia Hotel that will make you believe that nature too has its own kind of magic-
1. The Sylvia Hotel in Vancouver built on the beautiful English Bay.
2. Its the only beachside property in this whole city.
3. Virginia creepers cover this building and that’s how it gets its unique colors with every passing season.
4. The hotel was made for Mr. Goldstein, who had a daughter named Sylvia. Hence, the hotel’s name.
Also Read: Cross Sea: Where Waves Are Square In Shape
5. In 1936 Sylvia hotel was converted to an apartment hotel.
6. And in 1954, it became the first hotel to open a cocktail bar in Vancouver.
7. Moreover, it was also the first pet-friendly hotel in the city.
8. This beautiful hotel has 120 different rooms.
9. And you can choose the room for yourself depending on the view you would like to have.
10. A stray cat once liked the hotel so much, that he made Sylvia its home.
11. Everyone soon became fond of this furball and named him “Mr. Got To Go”.
12. This furball became so famous that it was featured in not one, but three children’s stories.
Did You Read: Jaw-Dropping Facts About: The Legendary Sea Nomads
13. The stories speak of a stray cat who arrived at the Sylvia, took control of the premises and stayed there for good.
14. If stories bore you and you love to go on adventure instead, you can go for kayaking, swimming in the English bay.
15. But if you are a different kind of adventure seeker, you will love the fact that this hotel might be haunted.
16. It might have a couple of ghosts roaming its corridors. Just saying.
17. Some guests even claim that room 604 has a spooky “invisible presence.”
18. While some claim that a ghostly presence tried to sit on them.
Also Read: The Singing Tree In UK That Produces Different Music Every time You Visit
19. Hollywood star Errol Flynn died in the hotel in 1959 and it certainly fumes up the rumors of ghosts.
20. But, you don’t need to worry about the hotel being super haunted.
21. You can shift your focus to the high-end, top floor restaurant this hotel flaunts, by the name of “Dine in the Sky”.
22. Sylvia hotel is famous for its in-house Sangria as it is made from a secret recipe.
23. Sylvia hotel was the tallest building in the West End until 1958.
Also Read: 18 Pictures of ‘Zeus- The Owl With Galaxy-Eyes’ That Will Amaze You
24. It’s a place that will make you feel really close to nature along with all the modern facilities at hands reach.