TNPSC has invited applications for 1089 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following posts by visiting the official website of TNPSC. Read on to know more about the specifications of the TNPSC recruitment.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for different posts, these are Field Surveyor, Draftsman, and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman posts. The last date for applying to these posts is August 27, 2022. Candidates need to visit the following website for the online application.
More Details About The Recruitment
- Post: Field Surveyor
- No. of Vacancy: 798
- Pay Scale: 19,500 – 71900/- Level-8
- Post: Draftsman
- No. of Vacancy: 236
- Post: Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman
- No. of Vacancy: 55
About Eligibility Criteria
- Field Surveyor: Candidate must have done a Diploma in Civil Engineering or National Trade Certificate in the trade of Surveyor or A Certificate in Army Trade Surveyor (field).
- Draftsman: Candidate must have done a Diploma in Civil Engineering or National Trade Certificate in the trade of Draftsman(Civil) or A Certificate in Army Trade Draftsman (field)
- Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman: Candidate must have cleared Draughtsman ship (Civil) course or A certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) or A certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) or The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Fees TNPSC Recruitment
- The registration fee for all the candidates is Rs.150
- For GEN/OBC: 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: No fee.
- Starting date for online application submission: July 29, 2022
- Last date for online application submission: August 27, 2022
- Date for Correction of Online Application: September 01 to 09, 2022
- Date of Written Exam: 06 November 2022
- There will be an OMR sheet-based written examination for selection.