The nodal agency for providing an Aadhaar card to the Indian citizens Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), has released a notification regarding UIDAI recruitment 2021. Candidates looking for jobs have a golden opportunity to apply for the UIDAI 2021 application and join various posts in the Aadhaar issuing body’s offices.
In a tweet, the UIDAI has said that “UIDAI is looking for passionate professionals to strengthen its team. Please read the Recruitment details before applying carefully.”
As per the job notification, UIDAI said that various posts are to be filled in for deputation (Foreign Service Term) basis in UIDAI, Regional Office. Additionally, the UIDAI announced the applications for 6 of its regional offices in Delhi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Lucknow, and Ranchi.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 23, 2021.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
The UIDAI has invited applications for the following regions –
- Private Secretary in the Regional Office of Chandigarh – 3 posts
- Deputy Director – 1 post
- Section Officer – 1 post
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 1 post
- Private Secretary in Regional Office of Delhi – 1 post
- Deputy Director in Regional Office of Mumbai – 1 post
- Private Secretary in the Regional Office of Hyderabad – 2 posts
- Section Officer and one post of Private Secretary for the regional office of Lucknow – 2 posts
- Deputy Director and 1 post of Assistant Accounts Officer for the Regional Office of Ranchi – 1 post
For more details and the latest updates, refer to the official notification.