The importance of an active lifestyle and being physically fit cannot be stressed enough. Exercising is a natural way of healing yourself. A person doing exercise daily benefits itself through weight loss, elevated confidence, hyped energy levels, better sleep quality and much more. Training your body daily should be a routine practice to achieve the desired goal. But it’s highly obvious that you know all these benefits and are probably doing it already. Thus, we are here to let you know the benefit of exercising daily for at least 40 minutes.
Concept of 40 Minutes Daily Exercise
Exercising means different for everyone, for some it can be 10 minutes of yoga, 15 minutes of skipping rope or stretching, half an hour of treadmill brisk walking, etc. Well, doing all these activities have results that we all know. But the twist is that it may not benefit you enough to achieve a desirable health and fitness level.
The point is, according to experts like Nutritionist Nmami Agarwal, exercising or doing any physical activity is very beneficial when performed for at least 40 minutes every day. And understand it as a necessity for your body to be active for at least 40 minutes daily and not a choice to ignore.
Nutritionist Nmami Agarwal shared an Instagram video and defined the reason behind exercising daily for a minimum of 40 minutes. She asserted that for the first 20 minutes the body is “just warming up.” She further explains, “It is only after the first 20 minutes that the body begins to burn fat.”
Well, keep her teaching in mind always and stretch out your workout to 40 mins daily if you are stopping at 30 mins or less if you want to lose weight and get fit.
Here Are The Seven Benefits You Can Provide Yourself By Exercising Daily:
According to mayoclinic.org:
- Exercise helps you to control body weight and burns excess fat. The more intense your physical activity is, the more calories you can burn.
- By exercising daily you can prevent deadly health problems like “Stroke, Metabolic syndrome, High blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, Depression, Anxiety, Many types of cancer, Arthritis, and Falls.
- Elevate your mood and boost your confidence. Exercising is the best motivational activity you can perform.
- Enhance your sleep quality. Deep sleep is essential and you know it.
- Exercising can also spark your sex life too