Union Bank of India is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment drive 2023 to join them as Manager (Credit Officer), and others in the Specialised Segment for reserved categories under backlog vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Details
- “Start Date for payment of fees/intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: January 23, 2023.”
- “Last Date for payment of fees/intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: February 12, 2023.”
- Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant): o3 posts
- Senior Manager (Credit Officer): 34 posts
- Manager (Credit Officer): 5 posts
- “Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant): An Associate Member (ACA) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).”
- “Senior Manager (Credit Officer): Graduation in any discipline.”
- OBC: Rs.850.00 (Application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 150.00 (Intimation Charges)
Also read:Budget 2023: Save Your Aadhaar, PAN, Other Documents From Being Lost With Digilocker
- “The selection process may consist of an Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and/or Personal Interview depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates. For more details, please refer to the job notification shared below.”
Read the official notification here.