Are you ready to grab one of the best and freshest opportunities available at UPPCL? If yes, then please go through this article to get every detail available on the open position.
What is the open position?
UPPCL is expanded as The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited that has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Accountant.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting their official website whose link has been attached in the article below.
How many positions are there for an UPPCL Assistant Accountant?
The government is looking forward to filling 186 vacant posts through this recruitment drive so there is a wide door for you to enter in the run.
Where to apply for the position of UPPCL Assistant Accountant?
You can find the direct link to apply for this position here. Please click on it to get redirected to the form where you can apply for the position. In addition to the form, you will also find the instructions for filling the application.
When is the last date to apply for UPPCL Assistant Accountant?
The last date for applying for the post of Assistant Accountant is November 28, 2022 whereas the last date to submit the fees for the same position is November 30, 2022.
What is the eligibility criteria for an UPPCL Assistant Accountant?
There is a specific eligibility criteria to apply for the open position and you can find a detailed answer for the same in the link provided below.
It is the direct link to the official UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment Notification where you will find each and every required information on the topic.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Application Fee
Fee structure to fill out the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Application is as follows:
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 826
- Other Categories: Rs. 1,180
How to apply for the position of an UPPCL Assistant Accountant?
You can apply for the position of an UPPCL Assistant Accountant by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the link given here: Application for UPPCL Assistant Accountant.
- Read all the instructions given on this page.
- Check the box given at the bottom of this page.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button right after it.
- A new form will load on your screen.
- Fill the form with correct information.
- Punch in the captcha given at the end.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to finish the process.
- You will receive a Registration Number/User ID and password in your email.
- Use these credentials to complete the application form.
- Fill your personal information and qualifications details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Upload your relevant documents.
- Finally finish the process by submitting your fees.