Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as UPPSC has invited job willing candidates for the UPPSC Recruitment 2021. The recruitment invites candidates to apply for the post of medical officer. The total number of vacancies is 3620 for Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Pediatrician, Radiologist, Pathologist, General Surgeon, and more in different trades.
If you are too interested to apply for the UPPSC recruitment, simply check for the Advt No. : 01/2021 Notification from the official website.
- Post name – Medical Officer in Various Trades
- Total Post – 3620
- MBBS Degree in Any Recognized University / Institute in India.
- For Post Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
- General / OBC: 105/-
- SC / ST: 65/-
- PH: 25/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops or E Challan Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
Age Relaxation As per UPPSC Rules.
- Application Begin: 28/05/2021
- Last Date for Registration: 25/06/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 25/06/2021
- Last Date Submit Form: 28/06/2021
- Merit List / Exam Date: Notified Soon
How To Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2021?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Step 2: Go to the new recruitment advertisement number 01/2021
Step 3: Open the online form and fill in the details correctly.
Step 4: Upload the scanned documents, such as Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
Step 5: Cross-check the filled details before making the final submission.
Step 6: Pay the application fee through the given mode.
Step 7: Take a printout of the final submitted form.