The recruitment unit, Union Public Service Commission or UPSC has rolled out notification for UPSC recruitment drive 2022. Interesting and eligible candidates are invited to join the Government as Rehabilitation officers, anthropologists, Assistant Central Intelligence officers, and other professionals. Interested candidates who find themselves to be eligible can apply through an online process before the last date, September 15, 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
- “Anthropologist: 1 Post
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 4 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’: 7 Posts
- Rehabilitation Officer: 4 Posts
- Deputy Director General/Regional Director: 3 Posts”
Applicants who are interested in applying for the above-mentioned posts can apply by submitting an application fee of Rs 25. One who belongs to the SC/ST/PwBD categories will not be charged any fee.
How To Apply For The UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First, visit the official website of UPSC.
- On the homepage, click on the recruitment tab.
- Find the right recruitment PDF
- Read and enter all the mandatory details asked by the site.
- Submit it and pay the fees.
- Download the application form for further reference and click submit to finalize it.
Read the official notification here.