Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the UPSC recruitment drive 2022 to join them as Archivist (General), Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics) and Scientist ‘B’. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
- “The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 19 vacancies, of which 13 vacancies are for the post of Archivist (General), 5 for Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics), and 1 for Scientist ‘B’ (Neutron Activation Analysis) post.”
- ‘Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.’
How To Apply For UPSC recruitment 2022?
- First, visit the official website of UPSC.
- Now click on the link saying, ‘One-time registration (OTR)’.
- Next, create your profile and complete the registration process.
- Apply for your preferred post.
- Upload all your required documents and fill in all the details correctly.
- Next, pay the fee and finally confirm to submit the application.
- Don’t forget to take the printout for future reference.
Click here to see official notification.