Union Public Service Commission is inviting interested and eligible candidates via the UPSC recruitment drive 2022 to apply for Senior Scientific Assistant and a few other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive via an online process sitting at home after visiting the official website. Candidates will have only till December 15, 2022, to apply as it’s the last date.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
“This recruitment drive will fill up 43 posts in the organization. Read below for eligibility, selection process, and other details.”
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser: 5 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 18 Posts
- Specialist Grade III: 4 Posts
- Junior Mining Geologist: 7 Posts
- Assistant Mining Geologist: 6 Posts
- Chemist: 3 Posts
- Please check the details of eligibility criteria, education qualification required, and age limit to apply for this recruitment drive in the official notification, for which the link is given below.
- “Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only in cash or by using the SBI’s net banking facility or by using a visa/master credit/debit card. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.”
Minimum Marks To Get Selected
- “The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.”
Click here to see the official notification.