Union Public Service Commission is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023 for Airworthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process post.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Details
“A total of 261 posts are available in various ministries/ departments across the country including-Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying and others.”
|Vacancy Name||Number of Posts|
|Air Worthiness Officer||80|
|Air Safety Officer||40|
|Junior Scientific Officer||05|
|Junior Translation Officer||86|
|Assistant Engineer Grade-I||03|
|Assistant Survey Officer||07|
- Online Application Process Starts- 24-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online- 13-07-2023
- “Candidates will be selected through INTERVIEW.”
- “Candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks out of a total of 100 marks, UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks.”
- “At the time of the interview, the Commission may demand all the necessary documents from the candidates.”
- “In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by an interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at the Interview stage.”
- “For Male Candidates General/SC/ST/PWD: RS.25/-”
- “For SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: Nil”
- “Payment Mode: SBI/ visa/master/ Debit/ Credit Card”
Here’s the official link to apply.
Here’s the official link to the notification.