Union Public Service Commission, UPSC is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for UPSC recruitment drive 2023 for Assistant Professor and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process via the official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Details
“This recruitment drive will fill up 25 posts in the organisation:”
- “Assistant Director: 2 posts
- Assistant Professor: 12 posts
- Assistant Architect: 1 post
- Driller-in-Charge: 6 posts
- Engineer and Ship Surveyor-cum Deputy Director General: 3 posts
- Ship Surveyor-Cum-Deputy Director General: 1 post”
- “The registration process begins today, October 14, 2023 and will end on November 3, 2023.”
- “The selection will be made through a recruitment test followed by an interview. In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.”
Also read:Railway Recruitment 2023: Apply For 295 Apprentice Posts Under PLW Patiala Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- “Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment. For more related details candidates can check the official site of UPSC.”
Read the official notification here.