Applications are being accepted for Assistant Directors and other positions by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online at upsc.gov.in, the UPSC’s official website. 46 positions within the company will be filled by this recruitment effort.
The application deadline is November 16, 2023. The online application must be completed and printed by November 17, 2023, at the latest. 46 positions within the company will be filled by this recruitment effort.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Dates
- November 16, 2023, is the deadline for submitting an online application for employment on the ORA website.
- November 17, 2023, is the deadline for printing fully completed online applications.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Medical Gastroenterology): 7 posts
- Assistant Director (Management) in North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA): 1 post
- Assistant Director Grade-I (IEDS) (Chemical): 4 posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (IEDS) (Glass & Ceramics): 4 posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (IEDS) (Food): 12 posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (IEDS) (Hosiery): 4 posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (IEDS) (Leather & Footwear): 5 posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (IEDS) (Metallurgy): 5 posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (IEDS) (Metal Finishing): 4 posts
- Professor (Pharmacology), Department of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Administration: 1 post
- Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis): 2 posts
- Senior Lecturer (Psychiatry): 1 post
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The selected candidate will be contacted for an interview after the recruiting exam. An applicant must fulfill the basic standards for their category during the interview phase after being selected through a Recruitment Test (RT) and interview procedure.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
The application cost for candidates is Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five), which may be paid at any SBI branch with cash, online through any bank, or with a credit or debit card, Visa, Mastercard, Rupay, or UPI. Applicants are not required to pay the fee if they are female, SC, ST, or have a qualifying impairment. Interested candidates may obtain more relevant information by visiting the official UPSC website.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post, candidates can see the announcement to ascertain the minimum age and educational qualifications.