The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the UPSC recruitment drive 2023 to join them as armed forces. So, the eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process. The candidates should apply before January 10, 2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Details
- The application submission process has started Today, December 20, 2022.
- The last date to apply for this recruitment drive is January 10, 2023.
Note- “Candidates must note down that the NDA-NA Exam 2023 will be conducted by the concerned officials on 16 April 2023.”
Physical Eligibility Details
- “Armed Forces: The height should be 157 cm.”
- “Gurkhas: The height should be 152 cm.”
- “Naval Wing: The height should be 163 cm.”
“Also, remember that the candidates who will be below 18 years of age at the time of examination will be given a relaxation of 2 cm in height.”
- “The UPSC NDA-NA examination will be held on 16 April 2023 through an online mode. Candidates belonging to general, OBC and EWS categories have to pay an application fee of Rs 100 via online mode. SC/ST Females are exempted from the application fee.”
- “Candidates must know that following are the educational qualifications for different posts of UPSC NDA-NA recruitment 2023.”
- “Naval Academy (NA): 12th pass Chemistry. Maths, and Physics as compulsory subjects.”
- “Naval Wing: 12th pass Chemistry. Maths, and Physics as main subjects.”
- “Army Wing: 12th pass.”
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2023?
- First, log in to the official website of UPSC.
- On the homepage, click on Login.
- Next, create your login account and enter your credentials.
- Now access the new notifications.
- Click on the link with anchor text as ‘UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2023’.
- Then a new login page will display. So, log in again.
- Next, a new NDA-NA recruitment form will be opened.
- Fill up all the details and upload all the documents.
- Now make the final payment.
- Finally submit the application form and download a copy for future use as well.