The USA President Donald Trump on Friday said that he will take action, as soon as on Saturday, to completely ban the Chinese-owned application, TikTok, in The USA.
Trump made the announcement to reporters Friday on Air Force One as he returned from Florida. “As far as TikTok is concerned, we’re banning them from the United States,” Trump said.
Also Read: Ayodhya Temple Model & Lord Ram’s Images To Be Displayed At New York’s Times Square On August 5
The app has been under the radar ever since the US lawmakers have suspected the app of using data for unlawful purposes. US lawmakers have said that they are concerned about TikTok sharing user data with the Chinese government. However, TikTok has denied the allegations.
As per reports, Microsoft is mulling to either handle TikTok operations or completely buying TitkTok in the US.
As the news broke on the internet, people have distinct reactions about the same.
Also Read: These Lucky Countries Have Not Reported Even A Single Case Of COVID-19 So Far
Also Read: This Taiwanese Couple Has Become Instagram Famous By Posing In Clothes People Forgot At Their laundry
India, over a month ago, had banned TikTok in the country along with 59 other apps citing National securty reasons. Later, revising the list, 47 more China apps were banned by India.