Sometimes you just forget things and there’s nothing you can do about it. Our unconscious mind takes a long time to program itself and it’s not easy to do it. So, it’s a very common mistake to do when you forgot to bring your ATM or Debit card along at ATMs to withdraw cash. But there is no need to go back home, instead, you can use this method to withdraw cash at ATMs without using a debit card.
Withdrawing ATM Cash Without an ATM or Debit Card
As ATM cash withdrawal systems have been converted into Interoperable Cardless Cash Withdrawal (ICCW), getting cash from ATMs has become very convenient. Because this system allows UPI users to withdraw cash without ATM or Debit cards in their hands. So, if your ATM Card is lost, destroyed or stolen, or you have forgotten your PIN, then you don’t need to wait any longer. Just use UPI apps to withdraw cash at ATMs.
Features of Cardless Cash Withdrawal
- The Cashless Card withdrawal facility allows you not to carry ATM cards to withdraw cash.
- The cardless withdrawal facility never runs out. It remains available 24*7 throughout India.
- It’s the safest method for withdrawing cash from an ATM as it generates the cash using mobile generated PIN.
- “When getting cash without a card, there is a daily transaction limit. You can withdraw up to Rs. 5,000 per day. Some banks have imposed an Rs. 10,000 limits.”
Also read:PhonePe Users Can Now Make UPI Payments in These 5 Countries
How to Withdraw ATM Cash Without a Card?
- Go to your nearest ATM point.
- Choose the ‘Withdraw Cash’ option.
- Now select UPI out of many options.
- On the screen, you will see a QR code.
- Scan the code using any of your UPI apps.
- Currently, there is a cardless transaction limit of up to ₹5,000.
- So enter an amount up to this limit.
- Now press enter and type your PIN.
- You will get your cash.