Indian Army has announced vacancies for Technical Graduate Course. The applications are open for unmarried male Engineering Graduates.
Number of Vacancies
- Architecture: 01
- Mechanical Engineering: 05
- Civil/Building Construction Technology: 09
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ MSc Computer Science: 08
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 03
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 01
- Information Technology: 03
- Telecommunication: 01
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics: 01
- Electronics & Communication: 02
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 01
- Production: 01
- Electronics: 01
- Automobile Engineering: 01
- Opto Engineering: 01
- Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering and Management: 01
Candidates should be an Engineering graduate. Students who are in their final year of Engineering can also apply for posts. But they will have to submit proof of passing engineering examination with mark sheets of all semesters by July 1, 2022.
Candidates should be born between July 2, 1995 and July 1, 2002.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply is January 4, 2022 3 PM.
Where To Apply
Candidates can apply online at:
According to notification, 135th Technical Grade Course will commence in July, 2022 at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.