Are you ready to peep into people’s WhatsApp stories without letting them know about it? If yes, then let me share some of the tricks that can help you get this done.
WhatsApp launched Stories in the year 2017 and ever since people are posting about their lives on it. People like to know about the exciting stuff happening in each other’s lives. However, you might want to check the stories without letting the other person know that you did. If that is so, then I suggest you follow any one of the following options:
1. Disable WhatsApp Read-Receipt
You can turn off the read-receipt in WhatsApp which will not only turn off the blue ticks but the read receipt of the WhatsApp stories. If you want to opt for this option then I suggest you to go with this:
- Open WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
- Go into the three-dot menu at the top right corner and select ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Accounts’ and select ‘Privacy’.
- Now disable the toggle for Read Receipts.
2. View WhatsApp Stories Offline
You can watch WhatsApp stories in offline mode and here is how you need to get this done:
- Open your WhatsApp on your Smartphone.
- Wait for a few minutes to let the app load the stories.
- Now turn off the internet connection.
- Check the stories you wish to view.
3. Use Incognito Mode
In case you are or you want to use the Desktop Mode, then here is an idea to switch to incognito mode. While using WhatsApp Web in incognito mode, you will be able to watch the stories without letting the other person know that you did.
4. Open WhatsApp file in File Manager
Did you know that you could check the WhatsApp stories in the File Manager? Let me tell you how you can do that:
- Go to your File Manager and find your WhatsApp folder.
- You will find the stories in either your ‘Status’ or ‘Cache’ folder.
- The only drawback is that you would not be able to see who posted the particular story.
- Also, it has stories of the same day that gets clear every 24 hours.
Here are the four ways you can check the WhatsApp stories without letting the person who posted it know about it. I hope these ways were helpful to you and you were able to see what you wanted to check from the WhatsApp stories.