Who do you think is the richest man alive? Bill Gates? Jeff Bezos? Mark Zuckerberg?
Wrong! It might be published that way in the Forbes list, but the reality is different my amigos.
Enters Putin. Full name – “Vladimir Putin”, the Badass President of Russia.
But what has he done to deserve the title of the most Flamboyant scullion?
His lifestyle, combined with his bad-ass attitude and a long(very long) list of wealthy possessions can give you a clear picture why we say so.
And, oh well, the list is long and wide. Just so you know, it comprises of a golden mansion, a golden plane, 20 palaces and extensive villas, 60 aircraft and carries, a priceless collection of art, a 57 meters wide superyacht, more than 650 cars, MI8s. And hey, he also has a golden toilet.
Here are 19 images that prove he is crazier than ‘Admiral General Aladeen’ and way more wealthy too.
1. According to the financial experts, Putin’s wealth is up to a whopping amount of 200 billion dollars.
2. Putin loves the combination of animals and outdoor adventures. He personally owns three dogs- Verni (a Central Asia shepherd dog), Yume ( Akita breed) and Buffy (a shepherd Karakachan dog).
3. The Russian biker gang “Night Wolves” are also infamously called “Putin’s ‘Hell’s Angels,’ because they’re so patriotic and the biggest fans of Putin.
4. Even though Putin’s plane looks like a regular plane from the outside, it is equipped with a high-tech system which is capable enough to act as a communication center(Its enough to command troops in time of an unexpected attack. )
5. He has shot a tiger with a tranquilizer dart, fixed a tracker to a polar bear and his latest adventure consisted of flying in a motorized hang glider with a flock of rare Siberian cranes.
6. One of his favorite activity turns out to be scuba-diving and during one such dive in the Black Sea, he discovered two ancient Greek urns at the bottom.
7. During one of his adventurous fishing trips in Siberia, he caught a 46lbs pike fish.