The UIDAI has launched its online site to assist people in updating their personal data. To make modifications, the form may always be downloaded.
One of the most crucial papers for Indian individuals is their Aadhaar card. Every Indian citizen must possess the Aadhaar, which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Aadhaar cards are important for taking advantage of government programmes, but they are also necessary for banking services. Additionally, it is connected to things like autos, insurance plans, and bank accounts. Name, date of birth, gender, residence, and a person’s picture are all included on the Aadhaar card.
The UIDAI has launched its online site to assist people in updating their personal data. To make the necessary modifications, just download the form and take it to the nearby Aadhaar Seve Kendra.
The ways to update your Aadhaar card’s birthdate are shown below.
- Visit ssup.uidai.gov.in to access Self Service UIDAI’s official website.
- On the webpage, choose “Proceed to Update Aadhaar.“
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number on the page.
- Verify the captcha as required.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered cellphone number.
- On the page, enter the OTP.
- To amend the date of birth, click on “Update Demographics Data.“
- You must now re-verify the information using the OTP that was sent to your cell phone.
- You must now provide the necessary supporting documentation for your request for a date of birth update.