West Bengal Police Recruitment Board or WBPRB is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for WB police recruitment 2023 for Sub-Inspector/ Sub-Inspectress and sergeant posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process.
WB Police Recruitment 2023 Details
- “The deadline for the submission of the application form is September 21.”
- “This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 309 Sub-Inspector/Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch), Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch) and Sergeant in Kolkata Police – 2023.”
- “The candidate’s age should be between the age of 20 years to 27 years.”
- “The application fee is ₹250 for all categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only). SC/ST (West Bengal only) will have to pay the processing fee of ₹20.”
- “The applicant must have passed the bachelor’s degree examination in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.”
How to Apply for WB Police Recruitment 2023?
- First visit the official website.
- Next on the homepage click on Recruitment Tab.
- Tap on the application link that says “Sub-Inspector/ Sub-Inspectress”.
- Fill up the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Download the form and take out the print.