The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has announced the hiring of 130 Warders and Female Warders. The application procedure will begin on August 6, and the application form must be submitted by August 26. Candidates interested in applying may visit the official website at wbpolice.gov.in. From August 29 to September 4, candidates will be able to revise and edit their applications.
Vacancy Details For WB Police Recruitment 2023
This recruitment drive is being held to fill 130 Warders and Female Warders’ positions.
Age Requirements For WB Police Recruitment 2023
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 27 on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualifications For WB Police Recruitment 2023
Candidates for WB Police Recruitment 2023 must have passed the Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Application Fee For WB Police Recruitment 2023
The application fee for WB Police Recruitment 2023 is 220 for all categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of West Bengal. The application cost for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe groups is Rs.20.
Application Procedure For WB Police Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at wbpolice.gov.in
- Click the recruitment option on the homepage.
- Then, choose “Recruitment of Warders and Female Warders in the Department of Correctional Administration, Govt. of West Bengal 2023” from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will be loaded.
- Complete the application form
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the form and print a copy for future reference.