The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the WBPSC recruitment drive 2023. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process via the official website.
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Details
- “Commencement of online applications: September 21
- Closing date for receipt of online application: October 12 up to 3 pm
- Last date of payment of fees online: October 12 up to 3 pm
- Last date for payment of fees Offline: October 13
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans: October 12”
- “This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 300 vacancies, of which 102 vacancies are for the unreserved category, 67 vacancies are for the SC category, 19 vacancies are for the ST category, 43 vacancies are for the OBC-A (Non-Creamy Layer), 29 vacancies are for the OBC-B (Non-Creamy Layer), 14 vacancies are reserved for PwD candidates and 26 vacancies are for EWS category candidates.”
- “The maximum age is 36 years for ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 years for those possessing Postgraduate Medical qualifications.”
- “The application fee is ₹210. S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.”
Educational Qualification Required
- “WBPSC recruitment 2023 educational qualification: Medical Qualification included in the First and Second schedules or Part-II of the Third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and registration as a medical practitioner in West Bengal.”
Here is the official notification.