In this huge world, happiness is not very hard to find. Just look around and you’ll have something that makes you happy.
Life is hard, especially when you have to go on work on Saturdays as well. Luckily I don’t have to work on Saturdays, but life is still hard. However, just like everyone says there is something good in every bad.
Here are the best happy feelings in the world that we all experience but never pay much attention to.
1. When you said “NO” to something after a very long time.
2. First coffee of the day (especially on Mondays).
3. Finding a colleague at work who loves the same anime that you live for.
4. It feels like you don’t remember your password, but you hit the jackpot in the first try. Lucky you! Never happens to me while my boss hovers over my head frowning impatiently.
5. When you fall asleep without even realizing. Best slumber party with self ever.
6. When it’s Raining Cat’s and Dog’s outside, but it’s Sunday, and you have no plans to go out.
7. Finding your new favorite song.
8. When your friend’s pet, likes to sit on your lap and displays admiration for you whenever you visit them.
9. When you finished all the work way before the deadline.
10. Realizing that you have Ice-cream left in your fridge.
11. When you have nothing to write about. But you write something totally shitty and everyone loves it.
12. When you are alone in the room, and you can fart as loud as the blast of a nuclear bomb.
13. When everything is messed up at work, but you are not the reason for that.
14. Listening to the new album of your favorite artist for the first time.
15. Suddenly getting hit by the word that you’ve been trying to remember to make a valid point in a very important discussion last week.
16. When you behave like a love-struck puppy by seeing or thinking about your crush.
These are some of the happy feelings that we all experience at some point but forget to appreciate. Life is made up of these small things, so don’t get stressed too much and enjoy your life.