What to do right immediately if you’re one of the fortunate few to get your hands on an iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Pro for the holidays?
Create an Apple ID and configure your iPhone
To use the iPhone, you must first set up an Apple ID. Create an Apple ID by entering your email address and following the onscreen prompts. With an Apple ID, you can start syncing with iCloud to ensure that all of your data and applications are carried over to your new device when you buy a new one.
Your iPhone may be set up in a few simple steps
- With your new and existing devices nearby, choose your preferred language on your new iPhone.
- As soon as you see the screen where it asks for your Apple ID, just tap Continue.
- Scan the picture on your new iPhone with your existing iPhone.
- On your new iPhone, enter your existing iPhone password.
- Set up your new iPhone using Touch ID or Face ID.
- Restoring your new iPhone from a compatible backup or not is up to you.
- Restoring via iCloud or iTunes, setting it up as a fresh iPhone, or transferring data from an Android smartphone are all options.
- #I agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- To utilize Siri settings, Find my iPhone, location and use statistics, tap the Continue button under Express Settings.
- Become familiar with your iPhone’s settings and pre-installed applications like iMessage and Photos. Images by Shruti Dhapola / Indian Express are available for your viewing pleasure.
Make your iPhone’s home or lock screen your own
iPhone customization is more limited than on Android smartphones, but you can still make it your own. In order to personalize your iPhone’s home screen, the first thing you need to do is change the wallpaper. Go to Options -> Wallpaper -> Choose a new wallpaper to access the wallpaper settings. The default ringtone may also be changed, as well as the location of the app folders. You may change the default ringtone with ease. In Settings -> Sounds -> Alarm, you’ll find it. It’s true that you can do a lot to customize your iPhone. Install your preferred keyboard or change the default search engine in Safari using Control Center.
Apply a screen protector to your phone
Although the iPhone 13’s screen is more robust than that of the most recent iPhones, you still need to safeguard it. Several explanations exist as to why the iPhone is in need of a protective case. First, the more often you take your iPhone out and put it back in, the more likely it is that you will scratch its screen. A screen protector is usually recommended when you buy an iPhone since the repair costs for the iPhone 13 are rather high.