HDFC Bank has made applying for a credit card facility quick and easy. Even for a low-salaried individual the bank is offering quite excellent credit card offers. A person can apply with both offline and online application processes.
Similarly, after applying for a credit card you can also track your application status online. The process is very simple and quick to complete. Through the official website of HDFC bank.
All the Methods to Track Your HDFC Credit Card Application
The fastest way to check the status of your credit card application is online through the official website.
Here are the information using which you can track or check your credit card application:
- Application Reference & Application Form Number of your credit card
- With a registered mobile number.
- With an airway bill number.
Tracking HDFC Credit Card Application Status
With online method:
- First access the official application tracking page of HDFC bank.
- Navigate the ‘Products’ tab and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will be opened.
- Click on the Credit Cards option there.
- A new page will open then, click on “Track your Credit card Application status” there.
- On the next page, you will have to fill out a short form to see your application status.
- Out of them, you can choose to either enter your Application Reference & Application Form Number, registered mobile or Air Waybill Number to track the status.
- After submitting the form, your application status will open on the next page.
Also read:WhatsApp Update for iOS: Now Use Voice Notes as Status, Extract Text From Images
With offline method:
If you don’t have access to the Internet or are not aware of the online methods, then you can always count on HDFC credit card customer services.
“For all the HDFC credit card-related queries, you can call the toll-free number 61606161/6160616. Your area code must be added before the mentioned number to get connected with your city’s customer care. The service is available 24 hours on all days including holidays and Sundays.”