WhatsApp, in 2022, has introduced tons of new features for user convenience. Out of which is the ability to create Polls in group chats as well as personal chats. Users can create WhatsApp Group Polls to get the vote of all members, make a decision unanimously, record feedback, get their opinions, understand the perspective of each member, and more. Both iOS and Android device users have received this ability from the Meta-owned instant messaging platform, but the web version is still pending to get this update.
WhatsApp Polls Feature
Users can add up to 12 options in a single WhatsApp Poll whether created for group chats or personal chats. Members for which the poll has been created can cast their vote by simply tapping on any one of the multiple options. However, they can also select multiple options if the WhatsApp poll creator allows that.
Each time with a new vote the poll stats will get automatically updated and the members who are merely casting their votes can see the latest data as soon as it gets refreshed. Members will just have to tap on the ‘View Votes’ option. They can even check which member has tapped which option while voting.
Let’s See How We Can Create WhatsApp Polls?
- First, launch the WhatsApp application on your device.
- Next, open any group chat or personal conversation in which you want to create the poll.
- Now, click on the attachment option given right beside the message box and tap on Poll.
- Then, create your poll by adding one question and adding a few options for the members to vote between. Remember you can add up to 12 options only.
- You can also change the poll options order through the Hamburger icon.
- Lastly, after completing the above steps, tap on the green forward button to send a poll in the chat.